19 August 2006
15. Make a video footage of your collection. You can make a short video using your cell phone and upload in onto YOUTUBE.com. You can tell people that you are looking for ‘singles’ and how your cufflinks singles cufflinks look.
16. Cufflinks manufacturers. Check with the original manufacturer of your singles if it is still possible. You never know if they have a spare singles one hidden under their bed.
17. Sell on eBay. Yes. Get your singles listed on eBay. You hear me correctly. The point here is to generate the interested cufflinks collector, singles collector to come to you. Well, the detail on how to do this I wont be explaining much here. Do drop me a note if you need to know how.
18. Search outside your country. Yes. Travel out of your country to find it. While you are on holiday, you might want to check out the country garage sales or unique stores. You never know what you going to find. Ask the local for advice to locate the area best known for second hand sales.
19. Get a matching side. I am referring to a matching theme. If you are missing a side on coin, then get a matching coin side cufflinks. As to individual preference, you might find it distasteful but it is really up to your tolerance level towards your collections.
20. Offer a reward or a deal. Put on all sources that you can get hold of, a small reward for people who provide clue to finding your missing pair or special deal you can come up with. But you better check out how much does your pair of cufflinks really worth.
21. Setup a offline cufflinks club. You might to consider to setup a private cufflinks club. If you need help, perhaps I can recommend someone to you. The fastest way is to meet and talk face to face on a common interest. I am sure many would agree.
22. Place your Order. Make a similar one. This is unlikely what cufflinks collector will do but if it is a pair which is not too expensive or not worth collecting, you might as well buy a new pair and use the singles for decorative purpose.
Until then, next topic will be on “Excuse me, How much does it worth? Cufflinks you mean?”.
Cufflinks buying, exclusive interview from experts & information resource site!